Mommy Moo Moo believes that we as human beings have the highest level of responsibility to take care of and live in balance with all people, nature, and the earth itself. With this appreciation that everything is connected, she strives to live by the Golden Rule — to treat all others (i.e., people, nature, and the earth) like you want to be treated.
Board Books with a Mission™: Connecting people with people, people with nature, and people with the earth.™
- Every product, from our board books to our shipping material and gift wrapping, is designed to be people friendly, nature friendly, and earth friendly.
- Our books are printed on FSC® Certified paper* using soy-based inks.
- As a member of “1% for the Planet,” Mommy Moo Moo and Damara Publishing give 1% of their sales to a global network of non-profit organizations that are dedicated to protecting our big blue planet. Peruse our Donation Report.
- We comply with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 requirements for safety standards in manufacturing children’s products.
- Every print run is independently tested to ensure product safety for our customers.
Certified printing meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council
(FSC), whose mission is to promote environmentally sound, socially beneficial, and economically prosperous management of the world’s forests. Their vision is that we can meet our current needs for forest products without compromising the health of the world’s forests for future generations.
© 2014-15 Damara Publishing, LLC and Mommy Moo Moo, LLC. All rights reserved.